Blog Catalog Blog Directory Online community: Exercise Tips: How to Develop Unstoppable Motivation and Willpower

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Exercise Tips: How to Develop Unstoppable Motivation and Willpower


By: Don Pasco

  • Do you have trouble getting motivated to exercise?
  • Do you wish there was something you could do about it?
  • Do you think it’s your willpower that just doesn’t measure up?
  • What if there was a way for you to develop your willpower?
  • What if I could give you a few little secrets that you could use to create motivation and put to use to reach your fitness goals?
Well if you’re willing to supply just a little bit of desire and a little bit of effort, I’ll teach you how to develop an unstoppable motivation and willpower that your friends will envy.
The key to your success is a simple five letter word… and that word is habit.

Here is a poem that I read many years ago that I found to be very profound. I hope you enjoy it.

Who am I?

I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am completely at your command.

Half the things you do you might just as well
turn over to me and I will be able to do them
quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed –
You must merely be firm with me.
Show me exactly how you want
Something done and after a few lessons
I will do it automatically.

I am the servant of all great men;
And alas, of all failures, as well.
Those who are great, I have made great.
Those who are failures, I have made failures.

I am not a machine,
Though I work with all the precision
Of a machine plus the intelligence of a man.
You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin –
It makes no difference to me.

Take me, train me, be firm with me,
And I will place the world at your feet.
Be easy with me and I will destroy you.
Who am I? I am habit!
- Anonymous

Don Pasco is a web publisher and a contributing writer on several websites over a diverse series of niches. He provides more information and Exercise Tips that you can research on his website at http://www.ExerciseOften.com Don loves anything and everything to do with fitness, staying young and feeling younger.

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

This is for you!